PBM Cryogenic Ball Valves
PBM Cryogenic Valve
- Sizes 1/2” - 4” - Full port. Consult PBM for additional sizes. Temperatures from 400 ̊ F, 205 ̊ C down to -320 ̊ F, -200 ̊ C Live-loaded stem packings
- Firesafe to API 607 Rev. 6
- Designed and tested in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B16.34.
- Materials of construction: stainless steel, other materials available – consult PBM for details.
- Pressures to 1440 psi CWP (ANSI 600# class)
- Cleaned for oxygen service.
- Quarter turn operation
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel Automation available.
- V-TEFTM seats/graphite seals
- Internal and external grounding
- Uni-directional flow and vented ball
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be LOX cleaned)