PBM Cryogenic Ball Valves
PBM cryogenic valves have a unique design that provides superior performance through cooling and
An extended bonnet with an upper set of live loaded stem packings. As metal shrinks, it keeps pressure on seals as temperature goes through cooling and heating cycles. The vented ball allows explosive gas expansion to vent upstream.
Cryogenic valves are optimally oriented with the stem 90° from the horizontal plane. PBM cryogenic valves are capable of operating with the stem oriented as low as 45° above the horizontal plane.
PBM Cryogenic Valve
- Sizes 1/2” - 4” - Full port. Consult PBM for additional sizes. Temperatures from 400 ̊ F, 205 ̊ C down to -320 ̊ F, -200 ̊ C Live-loaded stem packings
- Firesafe to API 607 Rev. 6
- Designed and tested in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B16.34.
- Materials of construction: stainless steel, other materials available – consult PBM for details.
- Pressures to 1440 psi CWP (ANSI 600# class)
- Cleaned for oxygen service.
- Quarter turn operation
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel Automation available.
- V-TEFTM seats/graphite seals
- Internal and external grounding
- Uni-directional flow and vented ball
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be LOX cleaned)
For more information about PBM valve products, contact Tri-State Technical Sales. Call them at 610-647-5700 or visit their website at https://tristatetechnicalsales.com.